[haiku-development] Re: [Vote] Release Schedule

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:31:01 -0400

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 1:19 PM, scott mc<scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Would it be ok to have the website debut on the 7th ahead of the Alpha?

That's really pushing it I think.

I'm not sure why September 9th was chosen, I don't see why it can just
be the 12th. Or we could go ahead and tag the branch on the 9th, have
everyone test the heck out of that, fix any last minute issues, and
then release officially on the 12th. Unless all the "test the heck out
of that" is supposed to happen between August 23 and Sept 9. We are
all on new ground here :)

--
Regards,
Ryan