[haiku-development] Re: VirtualBox Mouse laggyness in r29417 vs r29391

  • From: "Raymond C. Rodgers" <sinful622@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 17:36:27 -0400

Rene Gollent wrote:
On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Raymond C. Rodgers <sinful622@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
dedicated partition. This week, ever since I rebuilt Haiku, my mouse has
been extremely sluggish; I'm talking maybe an inch or two worth of movement
over a period of 10 seconds after I actually moved the mouse. Unfortunately,

That machine doesn't by any chance also have a touchpad does it?

Regards,

Rene

No it does not. This isn't a notebook/netbook, it's a small desktop machine I built for developing under Haiku.