[haiku-development] Re: Vim episodes. VI. The Packages.

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:25:14 -0400

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 3:01 AM, Stefano Ceccherini
<stefano.ceccherini@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2009/6/1 Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> are pretty core, Mesa and vim maybe not so much)
>
> Mesa is pretty much mandatory, since we have a BGLView in our public API.

I think it depends on how complex our port of it is. If we could
simple add their repo as a mandatory dependency in this proposed
system I don't think it would be a problem.

Everything core to Haiku does not necessarily have to be in our repo.
Assuming we build this proposed system ;)

Regards,
Ryan