[haiku-development] Re: Vim episodes. VI. The Packages.

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 06:02:20 +0200

Hi

scott mc wrote:
Seems this was applied in r30939 but was changed?
Yes, files were uploaded to haiku-ports.de by Matt, I checked the function of build and applied it. Sorry for inconvenience.
 The patch I posted
was tested.  With r30939 the download isn't working correctly, wget
stops at 1%.
I have tested both gcc2 and gcc4 builds before applying r30939. They are worked for me. Stopping wget at downloading stage mean connection problem, isn't it?
Changing these two lines back does the trick:
+        InstallOptionalHaikuImagePackage vim-7.2-gcc4-haiku-2009-05-31

+        InstallOptionalHaikuImagePackage vim-7.2-gcc2-haiku-2009-05-31

Now sure that the current version wouldn't work, might just be my
network connection, but this new patch will make the packagename match
the zip file name.
I see that such difference between the name of package and file name is usual thing for other packages. I don't think that was the problem.

Kind Regards,
   S.Zharski.