[haiku-development] Re: VOTE: alpha optional packages

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:03:47 +0200 CEST

Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 16:19, scott mc<scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Before a final vote for all of these is tallied can we get a new
> > thread with just the list of optional packages that people have
> > voted
> > up or down and take a fresh vote on them.  Reason I ask, is that
> > only
> I created a wiki page at
> http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/VoteAlpha1OptionalPackages

Thanks, although we usually have votes on this list for maximum
audience. But we can try it there and see how it goes.
But for that, an end date, and a more obvious call for votes would be
appreciated.

> If anyone, who is able to vote, does not have the rights to edit the
> page, let me know.
>
> Also, since i've been away for a few days, i'm not sure if MarkAs,
> OpenTerminal, etc.... have been added to the image.
>
> Is there a minimum number of votes needed for a particular item to be
> considered?
> eg, BeShare, Sample Code, Paladin, ...

Since they did not belong to the previous vote, I would make that
depend on the outcome of the vote via Trac worked.

Bye,
   Axel.