[haiku-development] Re: [VOTE] R1 alpha 2 release coordinator

  • From: "Clemens Zeidler" <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:50:23 +0200

+1

Am 19.04.2010, 13:25 Uhr, schrieb Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>:

Greetings,

as mentioned in [1] I'm willing to take over the task of the technical
release coordination for the upcoming alpha 2 release. The main
responsibility and privilege would be sole write access to the alpha 2
branch and thus the final decision over what trunk changes make it into the
release.

Please vote +1, if you want me to take over the release coordination, or
-1, if you don't.

The vote ends in 48 hours. Eligible for voting are all developers with
commit access.

CU, Ingo

PS: Unless objections are raised I'll preliminarily act as release
coordinator until the end of the vote.

[1] //www.freelists.org/post/haiku-development/Wrapping-up-R1-alpha-2