[haiku-development] Re: Updating some Optional Packages

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:20:31 -0700

I've just attached a patch to ticket 3489 which updates these, didn't want
my OptionalPackages updates to fall to far behind rev before I posted my
patch somewhere.  Feel free to apply all or just parts of it as needed.
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/3489

@Marcus, yes I worked through the p7zip permissions issue a couple days ago
with luroh's help on irc, the p7zip dated 2009-05-24 should fix the issue.

I've gone the shared lib route with Subversion-1.6.2, it's database format
may have changed with would affect your local copy, so be warned if you are
building Haiku from Haiku that you might have to do a new full checkout.

-scottmc