[haiku-development] Re: Unrecognized host system name x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.

  • From: "Clemens Zeidler" <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 16:00:56 +1200

Am 04.08.2010, 10:18 Uhr, schrieb Alex Wilson <yourpalal2@xxxxxxxxx>:

you must use the linux32 command to run configure, you can either type
linux32 [press enter]
[now you are in a 32 bit shell]
./configure --whatever-crazy-options-you-want

or
linux32 ./configure --same-thing-here

This should work, because I had the same problem before realizing that
the 'linux32' in the example was necessary. :P

Ok I really have to use the linux32 command for the configuration of the gcc2 generated directory but not for the gcc4 dir. Missed this before. Why I do not need it for gcc4?

thanks you
        Clemens