[haiku-development] Re: Undefined reference to __toupper_l.

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:29:52 -0200

Jérôme Duval wrote:
Hi Bruno,

2008/1/31, Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Any ideas why this is failing with DEBUG enabled but not in a normal
build? I did take a look around to see if I could figure it out but i
didn't find anything obvious.

There is a macro replacing this function when __OPTIMIZE__ is not
defined. The actual function can be found in
src/system/libroot/posix/glibc/ctype/ctype_l.c

Maybe try to include it in src/system/libroot/posix/glibc/ctype/Jamfile.

Not that easy it seems. Lots of undefined stuff in ctype_l.c.

Anyway, a follow-up question. Is there any way to indicate to the build system that I want to build debug versions of mail_daemon, it's add-ons and libmail.so without having the build system to compile all dependencies in debug mode?

-Bruno