[haiku-development] Re: USB problem (recently introduced).

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:17:01 -0700

On a semi-related case, ticket 2063 has a similar issue, except that
it sometimes boots all the way up and other times gets stuff on usb,
at the 4th icon:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/2063
serial debug is attached to the ticket.  I'll be checking out a newer
revision on that board every few days to check out different things,
i'll report any noted changes on the ticket.  I'm using a USB mouse
and keyboard on this board, both plugged right into the board, the
keyboard has a built in USB hub as well.
-scottmc