[haiku-development] Re: USB cannot find host controllers modules at boot time.

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:18:44 +0200

Hi,

25.05.2007 14:43 you wrote:
Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx> wrote:
 *      ToDo: this could be changed
 */
If you don't want to do it yourself, I could probably pretty pleased into doing this soon :-)
OK. Of course, I can to hack the Stack constructor myself and ask Michael to approve my changes. :)

Um, I actually meant fixing the module list iteration code itself instead of the USB module; generally using get_next_loaded_module_name() is at least not the correct way either :-
)
No problem. If you let me play in your "sandbox" - I do it. :-D

Kind Regards,
  S.Zharski.