[haiku-development] USB Memory sticks with Haiku logo

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:26:46 -0700

We are looking into offering some USB flash memory sticks with a Haiku logo
on them.  We would use the proceeds to help offset the costs for doing the
upcoming shows, with the excess funds raised going to Haiku.  These would be
either 512MB or 1GB sticks.  If you are interested, send an email to
haiku-usbstick@xxxxxxxxxxx <usbstick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, with your name, and how
much you'd be willing to donate.  Get your request in by 2009-06-26 and
we'll tally up the number wanted and see if this is worth pursuing or not.
Here's a link to an example of what they might look like:
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/23/2062382/Haiku-AE-BL.jpg
-scottmc