[haiku-development] Re: UI discussion (was "WebPositive misleading tool tip on new tab")

  • From: Justin Stressman <jstressman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 22:19:17 -0500

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Przemysław Pintal
<premislaus1988@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Clemens we have three versions of Haiku which we need to support; gcc2h,
> gcc4h and 64-bit. OK gcc2h is official, but all the time gcc4 and 64-bit
> must be developed, to prevent accumulated errors and incompatibilities.

Is there any reason why the 64-bit stuff can't be added into the gcc4h
builds right now? Since these two seem like they're a foregone
conclusion for both being part of the next official builds.

Is 64bit still too unstable to be included, or is there still a reason
to keep it separate for now? It would seem like it would expose it for
further development and testing.

--
猿も木から落ちる