[haiku-development] Re: Typo in Haiku Book BString Truncate Method

  • From: John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 18:16:44 -0400

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 2:53 PM, John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > -\param lazy If true, the memory-optimisation is postponed to later
> > +\param lazy If true, the memory-optimization is postponed to later
>
> Actually, spelling with an 's' is allowed. Probably a difference
> between U.S. and U.K. spellings :D
>
> - Urias

That is why I posted the patch with and without the change. I am not sure if
the US or international spelling is preferred.

Also sorry that the patch is in a weird format, I am trying to figure out
how to get git-diff to generate a patch that is more standard. If you use
the patch command it will apply but you have to tell it the path of the file
to patch. (haiku/docs/user/support/string.dox). Sorry about that.

John Scipione