[haiku-development] Re: Two successful final year projects

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 18:47:47 -0800

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Mizsei Zoltán (miqlas)
<miqlas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I put these videos to the Youtube. I hope this is not problem. You can see
> it here:

My only concern is that it might be sort of confusing for someone
searching for Haiku-related videos - they might believe that these are
features already present in Haiku.

You should add something to the description to indicate that these are
prototypes produced using Haiku, but are not currently part of Haiku
to clarify that. It would be disappointing for someone to download and
try out Haiku and not find the functionality they see in the videos.

- Urias