[haiku-development] Re: Two new files to root/haiku/trunk/src/data/locale/languages

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare/aka Koki" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:57:33 -0700

Howdy,

Jorma Karvonen wrote on Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:06:02 +0200
> Hello,
>
> here is two new files to location
> oot/haiku/trunk/src/data/locale/languages/. Finnish is a new language
> but I would like to setup mailing list haiku-i18n-fi if somebody can
> explain necessary procedures.

Forgive me for jumping in here, but I see that in the above-mentioned folder of
my Haiku installation there are only two language files (deutsch and francais).
What are these files specifically for?

Assuming that the files for the other languages are just missing, how does one
go around to create them? Is this documented anywhere?

Thanks!

Jorge / aka Koki