[haiku-development] Tracking of external repositories is now active

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 19:23:02 +0100

Hi there,

since yesterday, the tracking of external git repositories ("forks", as
github calls them) is active. This means that there's a special git
repository on vmrepo that tracks branches from all the forks we want it to
track and then sends out e-mail/cia notifications as is done for our
central repos.

For now, the following (github-)forks are being tracked:

        aldeck - contains work on tracker refactoring
        axeld - contains work on imap implementation
        weinhold - contains work on package management
        olta - doesn't contain anything useful (yet ;-)

If you think there's any other repository worth tracking (never mind if on
github or somewhere else), please tell and I will include it in the
tracking setup.
This of course includes repos owned by people who do not have commit access
to our central repositories.

Unless something is happening in those repos (which wasn't the case during
the last couple of weeks), nothing much will happen, though. So I suppose
we have to wait for some commits there and then see how/if the tracking
works ...

cheers,
        Oliver