[haiku-development] Trac server failures?

  • From: pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Haiku Development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:40:14 -0700

A few times recently I've been getting a "Proxy Error" back from Trac
when I try to update a ticket.  Has anybody else been finding this?

For instance, I just edited a reply to a ticket, but when I hit 'Preview',
Bon Echo just sat waiting for the server until it eventually returned
that 'Proxy Error' ("No reply from remote server", I think it said).

Waited a few moments and tried again a couple of times with the same
result.  Finally thought I'd try 'Submit' instead.  Got the same
error, but also got mail that my comment had actually been entered!
(It has been...)

-- Pete --