[haiku-development] Re: Trac Almost Unusable

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:57:48 +0100

2008/2/10, Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>:

> Am 10.02.2008 um 17:08 schrieb Niels Reedijk:
>
> > Could be that this is a bug in the aging 0.10.3dev revision that is
> > installed. There is one ticket in the Trac project that sort of
> > touches on the same subject (http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/2696),
> > but it is about IE, and it is quite old. I'm not quite sure how to
> > proceed.
>
> That ticket refers to an Apache configuration problem - have you
> checked that?

It is a windows specific problem, and it should only happen if we use
HTTP authentication. Neither of these conditions are true for our
setup.

> I've posted a number of comments without ever seeing this error; my
> only guess would be it's somehow related to the recent server move...

Well, memory can be a tricky thing, but I remember long ago having a
similar problem. Since we discussed it on this list, everybody is
aware of the possibility of it happening. If it does happen again,
whoever encounters it should open a ticket (if that works) so we can
look into the problem.

Niels