[haiku-development] Re: The ways of Reboot. Acknowledge or not?

  • From: Michael Bridgers <michaelbridgers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 09:42:56 -0400

One approach I can see that would work for both the newbe and
experienced user is to have a time out on the dialog. The default would
be something like 5 seconds in which the dialog could be canceled.  If
we make the timeout user settable, then the experienced user could set
the timeout to zero seconds, which would operate as if there were no
dialog.

Michael