[haiku-development] Re: The ways of Reboot. Acknowledge or not?

  • From: Fredrik Modèen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:12:41 +0200 (CEST)

I haven’t follow this thread that closely but how about

some sort of menu option where we take care of those users that want the
security with a question or option like in windows and for others we also
have B_COMMAND + ["other system button"] + s to shut down etc.

Perhaps a input add-on are needed here? I was thinking of this as I'm
missing some way of interacting with MediaPlayer without having it
selected.
(that and Tracker add-on for start Terminal here)

So a input add-on like Zeta has it?.. (I haven't tested SpicyKeys).

--
MVH
Fredrik Modèen