[haiku-development] Re: The r1alpha4 branch

  • From: kallisti5 <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:42:24 -0500

On 2012-08-29 10:17 am, scottmc wrote:
I will take care of ICU-4.8.1 today. IIRC there was some manual tweaking
necessary to get the distro package into the desired shape.

cheers,
        Oliver

Ok.  Perl built ok for me on gcc2, haven't gotten to it on gcc4 yet.
I'll probably have most of the gcc2 packages done by the end of today
and then start on the rest of the gcc4 ones.  Along with icu we still
need freshened gcc2 and gcc4 packages, can you do those?

xz-utils bailed out on the gcc4 build last night, I'll have to see
what happened with that, same source code was building fine just a few
weeks ago.

clockwerk was unable to find -lfreetype, haven't dug into that one
yet, it was also building fine a few weeks ago, perhaps path issues
with the recent freetype changes in Haiku?

 I'll ping the list here if I run into any other issues.

You want to try doing a new Mesa3D build? It may lower the bus factor a bit
if someone other than me knows how :)