[haiku-development] Re: The r1alpha4 branch

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 15:29:52 +0000

Alexandre Deckner wrote:
Le 26/08/12 16:28, Ryan Leavengood a écrit :

I haven't tested myself yet, but it seems canvas isn't working:

https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/8871

Also the rounded borders in the Welcome page don't look good, I'm
pretty sure they looked OK before. If anything should look the best it
should be the Welcome page ;)

Ok, i was looking through the tickets and was wondering if you saw more annoying/blocking issues. Concerning canvas, i feel it shouldn't be too hard to fix, drawing seems to happen in the background except it's not visible. The rounder corner regression is due to a new way WebKit uses to draw rounded corners that need a new draw mode, or that we emulate it.

I'll work on it a bit and see what i can fix.

Regards,
Alex

Thanks for looking at this ticket.Sorry for all the typo's. I would say, if you could have a look at http://www.pirateslovedaisies.com/ as well that would be pretty killer. It used to sporadically work with webpositive before. Obviously no sound effects though.

Sean