[haiku-development] Re: The R1alpha4 Release

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 09:26:37 +0200

Hi Ryan,

Am 02.10.2012 00:13, schrieb Ryan Leavengood:
In general I think we should move into a fairly official testing
phase, and aim to release in two weeks, on Monday October 15.

Thanks for pushing things forward! If all else fails, maybe the code sprint following BeGeistert can be used to polish the release a bit? But that would mean to delay until at least the second week of November. Also, as much as I regret it, I probably can't participate in the code sprint... so who am I to suggest something like that? ;-)

Best regards,
-Stephan