[haiku-development] Re: Terminal patch

  • From: rossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:07:00 -0500 (EST)

Hi again,

> On 2009-01-25 at 13:12:21 [+0100], Marcus Jacob <rossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> --On 25.01.2009, at 12:31, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> > I applied the patch with minimal changes in r29007. I found the code
>> > very
>> > nice and also liked that you handle the case where multipe directories
>> > are
>> > part of the dropped objects. Thanks a lot and sorry for the delay!
>>
>> Cool ;-)
>>
>> Now, if Terminal would just remember its window position ...
>
> We don't take complaints from people who are perfectly capable of fixing
> the problems themselves! :-D

;-)

Here you go, patch attached. Terminal now remembers the last position
(based on when it was closed) including its workspace.

In case you don't want to open in the previously remebered workspace, hold
down the OPTION key will starting Terminal.

It remembers the position for ALL Terminal windows (Rene ;-)

While testing the patch, I discovered the following bug:

http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/3372

However I also tested with a clean install of my previous image (r29005)
and it exposes the same bug, with the patch applied. Therefore not related
to my work and I could figure out the issue yet.

Cheers,
Rossi