[haiku-development] Re: Tablets and messages

  • From: Enrique Medina Gremaldos <quiqueiii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:24:57 +0100

After a Sunday debugging night I almost have the problem located (this does
not mean I'll be able to solve it). Proper /dev/input/tablet/usb/x are being
generated for each handled report, and input server add-ons are also being
spawned for each one. From kernel land, WaitForReport at _ReadReport fails,
but it was too late tonight and didn't came with any clue. The point it is,
as I've completely copied MouseDevice, should this being happening too to
usb mice? I'm going to do some tests, and need to check bug tracker, maybe
someone already reported something similar.

Regards

Enrique