[haiku-development] Re: Tablets and messages

  • From: PHilip RUshik <prushik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 06:47:19 -0500

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 5:38 AM, Enrique Medina Gremaldos <
quiqueiii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Philip, I'm currently working on a usb_hid driver which covers tablets. But
> I can't talk about dates, when ready ! However, following your off topic,
> what model are you talking about? It's a non wacom device, I guess. In Linux
> you may try wizardpen driver, It covers a lot of non wacom devices (mainly
> trust and genius).

It's a Hanvon GraphicPal. I'm out of the country now, so I don't have the
device on hand at the moment, but when I get back home, I will see if I can
get it up and running in linux. I hadn't heard of the wizardpen driver
before, thanks for the tip.
Of course, I would much rather have it running in Haiku, it would be truly
amazing to use it with Wonderbrush. So, keep up the good work, I look
forward to seeing the results.