[haiku-development] Re: Tab Color

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:04:41 +0200

Mohmed Hammassani wrote:
> I seem to have something working with the colors, but the change doesn't
> seem to show until i move the window out of the screen boundary. I need a
> way to refresh or update the window after changing the color, how can i
> do that?

You can reuse an existing code path. In ServerWindow.cpp, search for the
command to change the window title. Eventually, the code path will trigger
a redraw of the window tab. You can do the same when the tab color changes.
The window title change also has to handle the case where the tab width
changes, but when only the color changes, the invalidation is simplified.

Best regards,
-Stephan