[haiku-development] Re: System upgrades in progress

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:02:16 +0100

On 2011-02-19 at 14:45:31 [+0100], Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I'd just like to inform you that today (and probably tomorrow) I'm going to
> upgrade the operating systems of the VMs driving svn.haiku-os.org,
> dev.haiku-os.org and www.haiku-os.org.

FYI: vmsvn and vmdev are now running openSUSE-11.3, as it seems without any
problems so far. Please shout if you *are* seeing problems with either the
svn/hg/git repositories or our trac installation.

vmweb, however, requires some more thought, so I have postponed the upgrade
for now.

cheers,
        Oliver