[haiku-development] Re: Supporting Haiku on the EEE PC

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 12:13:35 +0200

Stephan Assmus wrote:
I guess either would be very nice if they are done as groundwork for generic frameworks. I am hoping the webcam is a UVC device? A UVC driver would rock, even if it's only the beginnings. :-)
That sure is the intention, to make generic frameworks for e.g. the ACPI stuff, as there are so many of these devices appearing on the market.

The webcam is indeed UVC, that's why I preferred working on this even over the wireless (which is _really_ tempting too)....

Ith.