[haiku-development] Re: Styled Text, beyond R5 features

  • From: Paul Davey <plmdvy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 01:28:20 +1200

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Clemens Zeidler
<clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 06.05.2010, 09:01 Uhr, schrieb Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> "Clemens Zeidler" <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> there is a software tools and techniques course at the Auckland
>>> university
>>> and I mentor a student haiku project. The goal of the project is to
>>> write
>>> a c++ code completion using clang and integrate it into a text view.

<snip>

If you encounter any problems with clang on haiku please relay them to
me so that I can try to get them fixed, you probably wont experience
many issues with using only the front end though...
By the way llvm and clang must be built in non-pedantic mode on haiku
due to an issue it the glibc implementation of some floating-point
constant define that doesn't work in strict C++ mode.