[haiku-development] Re: StickIt article

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 14:12:45 -0700

2008/5/4 Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>  Itoh Takayuki is the author, so you need to ask him if it is OK to use his
> sources.
>
>  His contact email is at the bottom of the page. ;)

I assume you're referring to beatjapan.org... where the newsletters
have been "mirrored".

But the links provided by Fredrik show that this was a Be newsletter
article written by Eric Shephard - the source code contains no
copyright notices - so one would have to assume the article writer was
the author of the code in question.

Unless you are suggesting that Eric got the code from someone else
(and removed all copyright references from it), and then re-posted it
for his article - in which case I'm not sure what source of
information are you using the determine this?