[haiku-development] Re: Steps to enable ACPI by default

  • From: Swami Nathan <mailto.swaminathan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 03:38:54 +0000

Stephan,

    The question is. ......

     I would like to install haiku on my gateway NV48 laptop.
     What are all the steps needed for this  including network driver support ?
     Do i need to install drivers after installing haiku ?

     I am an experienced C++ programmer ,i like haiku since it is more
in to C++.
     I would like to install and support Haiku in future.

Regards,
Swami.