[haiku-development] Re: Stack&Tile for alpha3

  • From: Ralf Schülke <ralf.schuelke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 18:30:02 +0200

Hi all, i testend S&T in the last month. I think it is a unicef technology
idear, but in time i have Bungeroth with the window size when it is stack.
And i miss some Handling Funktion and Setting. I like S&T in Mac os Dock.
I Think setDecoration is good.
And i can make an yab app for a GUI Frontend.
Stargater

Am 23.05.2011 18:10 schrieb "Matt Madia" <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Monday, May 23, 2011, Niels Sascha Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2011/5/23 A...
>>> what do think of activating Stack&Tile as default decorator in alpha3?.

>> IOW, I don't think we should do that for the release.
>
> I agree with the previous sentiments. ...
At that point, why not wait a bit longer until r1a3 is out and then
activate it in trunk?  People already can easily test it with setdecor

--mmadia