[haiku-development] Re: Stack&Tile for alpha3

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 13:13:37 +0200 (MEST)

Humdinger<humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> what do think of activating Stack&Tile as default decorator in alpha3?

While it's always intriguing to add functionality, I think this should have
been done weeks ago to consider this for a release. The only way to ensure a
somewhat stable release is to not allow last minute changes like this; I think
we're already way too lenient in this regard, and should change this for
subsequent releases even if it puts a higher burden on everyone.

IOW, I don't think we should do that for the release.

Bye,
   Axel.