[haiku-development] Re: Stack & Tile update

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:23:08 -0400

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Urias McCullough
<umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Might it be easier to apply it to a historical revision and svn up to
> the latest?
>
> You can for example revert your tree to an older one with svn up -R 32151

If no one else steps up I will probably do the above sometime after my
return from Florida Linux Show, in other words Oct 25 or so. I've been
wanting to play with the stack part of this Stack and Tile stuff for
eventual use with the new browser (instead of tabs.) In which case I
may extend and improve the stacking at least.

But I'm currently in a hotel in New Jersey with just my netbook so the
browser project is on hold for the next 9 days or so.

--
Regards,
Ryan