[haiku-development] SpicyKeys - Shourtcuts

  • From: Fredrik Modèen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:47:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I have had a looks at SpicyKeys as the author gave us permission to do
what ever we like with it.

I have renamed it Shourtcuts, cleaned the code to our coding standard

The thing are that the settings application are using Santa's gift bag
very much..(7 classes)

so my question are can those classes be added as an under folder to the
application? I begun to change the code not to use Santa's gift bag but
our own classes but that would need to rewrite big parts of the code and
right now  I don't have that time.

--
MVH
Fredrik Modèen