[haiku-development] Re: Some more weird stuff.

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:29:01 +0100 CET

> > If it still happens it might come from differences in output of
> > some
> > command used in the script.
> > Check the line
> > find "$1" -print0 | xargs -0 stat -c %i | awk "{ print \"$outputDir
> > /
> > attributes/\" \$1 }" | xargs rm -rf
> > in build/scripts/build_haiku_image
>
> Well, if it helps, when it fails, it fails for the following
> parameters
> passed in to the function:
>
> generated/tmp/unzip
> generated/tmp/unzip (yes, a second time)
> generated/tmp/mime

Yes because it does an rm -rf of the unzip folder once before and once
after unzipping each extra package.
Then after copying the mime db.

> I tried to reproduce the full line manually but it seems the tmp
> directory is cleaned up after the build finishes. Ideas?

I once used a

read v

in the script to pause it so I could check the files easily.
You can put that just before the line and check before each pipe for
the output
like
find generated/attributes -print0 | xargs -0 stat -c %i
(same) | awk "..."
there you should get some generated/attributes/<inodenumber> names.

François.