[haiku-development] Re: Solarized Terminal color scheme

  • From: Mizsei Zoltán <miqlas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 06:05:01 +0200

Thank you Guys!
Yes, it would be great to have an infrastructure for color scheme changing like
in iTerm.

—Z.

2015. szept. 2. dátummal, 5:51 időpontban Stefano Ceccherini

On 2015-09-01 12:32, Mizsei Zoltán wrote:
Hi guys,

my eyes likes the Solarized themes, so i made a patch to have them
available in the Haiku Terminal too.

This is my first Haiku patch…

Best Regards,
miqlas

works great, pushed in hrev49609.
We don't need everyone's personal theme in Terminal, but I know solarized is
pretty popular.

Would be nice if we rework the code to allow custom themes: instead of
hardcoding the schemes in the code, we could put them into datafiles and
allow customized ones.