[haiku-development] Re: Snow

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 05:22:24 +0100 CET

> > But in Haiku it gives an error "Bad script syntax" from the shelf.
> >
> > Using hey to get infos about the replicant works fine. Just delete
> > doesn't work.
> >
> possible the suites are specified incorrectly? I notice that for
> GETSUITES
> and a few others, the scripting message does actually arrive at
> BShelf::MessageReceived properly, while for your DELETE command below
> it
> does not
> Is it being validated and rejected higher up in the chain?

The specifiers are definitely correct, both the code and hey commands
get blocked in BShelf::ResolveSpecifier(), while they work fine in
BeOS.

it does a:

if (index <= 0 && msg->what == B_GET_SUPPORTED_SUITES)
  return this;

which explains it works for this one.
Adding test for B_DELETE_PROPERTY makes it finally call
BShelf::MessageReceived() as it was previously not called.
But still it fails to work as the popped variable is actually true
there.

François.