[haiku-development] Re: Snow

  • From: Stephen Deken <stephen.deken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:03:23 -0500

On Oct 27, 2008, at 5:05 PM, François Revol wrote:
+1 for fixing the bug with scripting instead :D
The "remove me" thing should really work, it can't be that hard.

I looked into it some. BSnow is trying to send Tracker a delete property message, but tracker never seems to get that message (at least, it doesn't get to Tracker's MessageRecieved() loop). It gets a 'MNOT' back (message not understood), but I don't know who's sending that reply (it doesn't appear to be Tracker).

I think something fouls up in the delivery machinery, but my toolchain is currently all busted so I can't look into it further ATM.

--sjd;