[haiku-development] Re: SiS Video Driver

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:09:43 +0100

Hi Krzysiek!

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:27:51 +0100, "Krzysiek Ćwiertnia"
<krzysiek.bmkx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think that Siarzhuk Zharski was very into whole SiS family, willing to

Yes, we have promised to keep each other informed about our work on this
stuff. And today, Gerald come first to the start line. :-) So good luck to
him! Thank you for the note.

BTW, do you have plans to extend your ali5451 audio driver for Trident
cards? I have seen that you are digging now into USB joysticks support.
Looks like after bringing usb audio to life I'm going to polish my sis7018
code too. As far as I remember we have not considered what to do with our
drivers later. :-) If you don't mind I can merge your code, or left the
Trident DX/NX support for your drivr, or implement it in my driver.
Probably we can throw the DX/NX support away at all. :-D During my work on
old sis7018 driver 5 years ago I have seen only one person wit such
hardware.

--
Kind Regards,
   S.Zharski