[haiku-development] Re: ShowImage patch

  • From: Gabriele Biffi <mlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:00:09 +0100

Christian Packmann wrote:
Patches ShowImageView.cpp, mousewheel scroll behavior:
- when <Shift> is held during scroll, scrolls x-axis
- when <Ctrl> or <Command> held during scroll, zooms in/out

I think these are small but useful changes, which provide higher usability - much better than having to use the scrollbar for horiz. scrolls or use menus/shortcuts for zoom control. While this behavior is not exactly intuitive, it doesn't change the default behavior, so it won't hurt anyone... I hope. :)

I like to use the scroll whell to zoom in/out images, rather than scroll up/down.

Make it configurable? :-)

Regards,

Gabriele