[haiku-development] Re: Should ICU headers be installed?

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:32:52 +0100

Hi,

On 2010-01-26 at 19:08:05 [+0100], Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Finally a general note to Stephan: please get in contact with me or
> Maxime in regards to what work you are doing on WebKit.

I've got in contact with Maxim and he was very helpful. We resolved this
runtime linking problem and I have started to restructure the HaikuLauncher
code to fulfill the threading requirements when using the pthread threading
backend.

> While I have been
> idle on that project for some time, if I pick it up again soon I don't
> want to work on the same things as you. From my side I still have a fix
> for mouse hovering to commit and push upstream so if you notice that bug
> don't worry about it :)

If you could send your patch to me, that would be greatly appreciated. I
can send you my patches in return :-D. Did you guys use some mailing list?
Otherwise, we could just CC each other from now on.

Best regards,
-Stephan