[haiku-development] Re: Should ICU headers be installed?

  • From: Maxime Simon <simon.maxime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 21:58:01 +0100

> I have added the optional package 'ICU-devel', hopefully containing all the
>  required headers (to be found in 3rdparty/unicode).

Thanks a lot. I may modify my tutorial and my script according to this.

Stephan/Maxime/Ryan: please check it out and tell me if that is is enough to
> make WebKit happy or if anything is missing.

The last we are missing is gperf. It's a simple binary executable.
Currently we retrieve it from http://ryanleavengood.com/haiku/gperf
Maybe it can be turned into an optional package.

Regards,
--
Maxime