[haiku-development] Separate ext3 from ext2?

  • From: Janito Ferreira Filho <jvffprog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku Development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 14:19:50 +0000

Hi,

I'll start implementing journal read support into the ext2 code, however
 it will then be some kind of ext2/3 hybrid. Should I start changing the
current ext2 code and then later rename to ext3, or start now from a separate
"clone" of the ext2 code? The main point is if the current ext2 directory
should be leaved intact, at least until ext3 is stable. Thanks,

Janito