[haiku-development] Selfintroduction

  • From: Colin Günther <coling@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:15:36 +0100

Hi,
after introducing myself on the openbeosnetteam-mailinglist, yesterday, i concluded that it is a good idea doing the same here, too. I think several people aren't subscribed on the netteam-mailinglist.
So, afterall, I'm Colin. Studying at a german university and going to write my master-thesis on the porting-effort of the FreeBSD Wireless Stack. Because of this I'll be able to work on this topic for 6 month (more or less) in full-time. More on me and the progress I make is sitting on my blog on haikuware.

ciao colin