[haiku-development] Re: Searching mailing list?

  • From: pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 18:17:21 -0700

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 11:06:11PM +0200, Jonas Sundström wrote:
> pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > I went to the haiku-development archive of freelists.org,
> >  where there is a convenient box marked "Search archive".
> >
> > However, whatever I enter here and click 'Search', it just
> > comes back immediately with a new empty box!
>
> Works for me now, with BeZilla.
>
> Transient issue, or something with WebPositive?
>
> /Jonas.

My (semi-)bad, I guess.  I had googleapis blocked (though not freelists
itself) and that is what they use for searching apparently.  (Which means
I can't use (my preferred) NetPositive, anyway.)

(I got the answer to my actual question in the meantime.
I was reading an article on 'pintools', which sounded like a good
thing to have on Haiku.  A bit of later probing found that the code
is Intel closed-source, which sort of wrecks the idea...)

                -- Pete --