[haiku-development] Searching mailing list?

  • From: pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Haiku Development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:52:50 -0700

Hi,
   I've no doubt this is a stupid question, but how does one get
an answer from a mailing list search?  I wanted to see if a topic
had ever been discussed, so I went to the haiku-development archive
of freelists.org, where there is a convenient box marked "Search archive".

However, whatever I enter here and click 'Search', it just comes back
immediately with a new empty box!  This happens even with topics I
know have been discussed, like "midi" or "Stack and Tile"!

Am I missing the purpose of this box, or is something wrong?

Thanks,
                -- Pete --