[haiku-development] Re: Scripting languages

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 09:49:39 +0100

Le 14/05/2011 08:40, Chris Roberts a écrit :
On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 11:56 PM, Sean Healy<jalopeura@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
What scripting languages work on Haiku? I have a provisional list:

Lua
Perl
Python
Ruby

Should any of these be deleted? Should any others be added?

tcl
scheme (chicken scheme has an interpreted mode)
emacs lisp
zsh

squirrel used to work but I haven't tried it lately.
I haven't added tcl or emacs to the ports repository yet.

--Chris

mksh works fine (and can replace bash if you're after less bugs and freeing some kilobytes on your disk)
Some others shouldn't be too hard to compile.